Singapore National Museum – 29APR2016
Today, I have visited the Singapore National Museum.
It has three sections:
- The history of Singapore from 4000BC until today
- A changing exhibition theme, this time exhibits from the British Museum about archaeology arts from all parts of the world until present time
- Highlighting special moments in Singapore history:
- Merger and Separation with Malaysia
- Japanese Occupation in the Second World War
- Colonial Life
- Radio and Television in Singapore
I have taken four hours to see everything, including a good Singaporean lunch: Pasta with Asian Garlic and Oil pesto.
It is a very interesting place and absolutely worth seeing.